It’s time for Patrice, Everyday Ruralty, and Chat Number 115. Here are her questions and my answers…enjoy! (hopefully…)
1. Do you have any special plans for this week? Yes, but it’s a secret and I can’t tell…yet.
2. What’s the most relaxing thing you do? A soak in a deep tub of hot water. Dave was always a shower man and I’m a tub kinda gal, although, since his death, I’m generally too time crunched to do other than take a shower. Last week, I filled up the Whirlpool with hot water and Epsom salts, lowered my achy bones into it and soaked until it turned cold…bliss! Then, I put on my flannel night gown, took two aspirin and went to bed…bliss!
3. Have you ever worn a wig? I am ashamed to say, yes. When I was in high school I used my hard earned money to buy (what I know now) was a really cheap looking blonde wig. I wore the dratted thing to church, one time, and some kind souls gave me a compliment (stars in their crown, to be sure!). Ah me, I thought it was purty when all it was, was pretty stupid looking. No, I haven’t a clue what happened to it; maybe someone used it for Halloween…?
4. Do you have an office or special place to use your computer? Yes, in the living room, beside the window looking down the valley, same view in my header photo. The wood stove, television and a card table are also in this room; the card table used for projects, crafts, quilting, etc. I’m not much on “just” watching television, I need to be doing something else.
5. What are your favorite kind of socks? Wool in colder temps and cotton in warmer temps; I wear what’s appropriate for the season and foot wear.
Blessings ~ Patrice ~ wool socks ~ cotton socks ~ soaks in a deep tub of hot water ~ secrets ~ view from my window ~