Once again, it’s past time for Patrice and her Chats on the Farmhouse Porch. It seems all I do is visit her on Tuesdays, do Sabbath Keeping on Sundays and, sometimes, do a commentary post on Mondays. Summer is the time for w.o.r.k. and w.o.r.k. is wearing me slam down! This makes number 103 and here are the questions and my answers.
1. Do you use any type of water filter? No need to use water filters. Our well is 650 feet deep and gives 75 gallons per minute. It’s limestone delicious and sweet, sweet, sweet; I LOVE my water and we think we hit an artesian aquifer.
2. Do you have any tips for staying hydrated in warmer weather? Drink my body weight in ounces of water each day. It’s almost enough to float my teeth but that’s, probably, too much information.
3. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? Curly and wavy…it is what it is.
4. Are you on top of all the chores/work you do, or are you always running behind? I’m never caught up but try to take just the next step and, somehow, manage to not fall too far behind. When I try to do too many things at once, I accomplish nothing except anxiety and worry. And I always take Sunday’s off…I observe the Sabbath. If God observed His Sabbath after creating everything, why should I think I can do different and be successful? I also keep a running to-do list with The Most Important Things (2 to 3 daily) along with smaller chores; each day I try and mark off everything on that list. Rarely am I successful at doing that but always successful at adding more chores. sigh
5. If you could sing a song to Wendell, what would it be? The same song I sing to all my brood, Jesus Loves Me with a liberty or two.
Blessings ~ finished my book proposal ~ finished my speech ~ my new haircut ~ a long tepid shower ~ home made quiche lorraine ~ the gloaming over the valley ~ a new bar of handmade soap ~ a fresh nightgown ~