Patrice, Everyday Ruralty, is hosting Chats on the Farmhouse Porch. She asks questions, readers give answers and it’s both interesting and fun.
1. Do you still write snail mail? Oh my yes! Probably more than the national average although that’s, probably, not saying a lot, is it? I enjoy sending and receiving letters, cards, packages, notes, etc. My BFF and I decorate envelopes, packages, etc. and it’s always fun to send and receive.
2. Do you sing? Yes, loudly and off-key…make a joyful noise. When I sang in church choir, I’d stand beside an alto, let her sing the song once and then I’d know how to sing alto. Odd, eh? Yeah, I think so too.
3. Do you participate in Black Friday, Small Business Saturday or Cyber Monday? No, have never and don’t plan on starting. I keep the craziness to a minimum in my life; why open the door now?
4. How many guests can you have spend the night at your house? Can Wendell fit? I can sleep 8 in beds (not including my own bed), 3 on sofas and 2 on love seats before people have to start making floor pallets. Yes, Wendell can fit…unless he gains any more weight…hmmmmm….
5. Have you ever gone fishing? I love to fish, especially salmon fish in Oregon and Alaska. I’d love to learn how to fly fish and bone fish…great fun!
Patrice, this is always fun and I’m glad to join in today…thanks!
Blessings ~ Patrice ~ chats ~ joyful noise ~ Wendell ~ Levi ~