Abigail is having a blog party and it looks like fun. Visit her blog, sign up, answer the questions and then start visiting! Hey, it’s still snowing so I’m making fun any ole way I can!
1. What’s your favorite time of the day, and why?
Morning when the day is just beginning. The dogs and I go downstairs and the day begins with a walk around the yard, weather permitting, coffee or tea put on to brew and then dog chewies for the dogs while I listen to Alistair Begg on XM radio. Dave gets up later than do I so this time of day is my sacred time.
2. If health wasn’t an issue, what food could you live off of?
Carbs of every flavor and yes, by the way, it does look like carbs are my favorite!
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
For loved ones to be in Heaven so we can share eternity together with Jesus.
4. What’s one thing that you get teased about a lot?
I sleep with 3, sometimes 4, dogs or, rather, they sleep with me -smile-. Sometimes the cats sleep with us as well; it’s a bed party but ya gotta be quiet…sssshhhhhhh.
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
I’m choosing a Biblical character because those, mostly, are my role models. My other role models are Billy and Ruth Bell Graham, Roy Rogers and Dale Evans and Jim and Gladys Bennett, my parents. No one could even hope to have better role models than my parents! I’d be like Tabitha in the New Testament. She was so useful and so be-loved because she made clothing for people. I was raised with “pretty is as pretty does”; it’s how one’s life is lived that makes a difference both now and for all eternity.
6. If you could have one talent that you don’t already have, what would it be?
I would LOVE to be able to sing harmony! Unfortunately, sometimes my bucket springs a leak and I can’t even sing in tune. Sigh. Make a joyful noise, eh?
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
Mongolia! I’ve promised myself a trip to Mongolia for my 60th birthday, no later.
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
Christian and madrigals.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
Now suits me just fine; I’m happy with where and when God has placed me.
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
Brown or Black with shots of BOLD color.
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
Happy! After all, I woke up above ground and it just keeps getting better.
13. What’s the last album you listened to?
Acappella, a men’s Christian group and the album is, probably, more than half dozen years old by now.
14. What’s something we’d be surprised to know about you?
Some years ago I determined to be the friend I’ve always wanted. Now, I’m never lonely nor bored and it works great!
Until next time,
Blessings ~ good music ~ good reads ~ new friends ~ worthy role models ~
Thanks for visiting Thistle Cove Farm,